Friday, November 20, 2009

Three Copyright Free Paintings

These are the three paintings that I mentioned in the previous post. They are acrylic paintings for a new artist journal that I am working on. They are just the base pages, ready for collage, drawing and writing.I offer them to you, completely copyright free, in gratitude for what abundance af art and beauty I live in, indeed for all the Gifts I have been given.Print them out for your own journals, Artist Trading Cards, greeting cards, origami, or whatever else you would like. Again, I - we - would love to see what you have done, so post a comment here with a link to your blog, flickr, site, wherever. You are free to pass this post/these pics to anyone you like.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Websafe said...

Gorgeous, especially the second one. They look like paste papers (which I have never made, but might like to).

Robinsunne said...

Y'know, I wonder if the process isn't similar. I am not remembering the paste details as I write, but these were all gesso on brown paper bags, then acrylic paint. That second one I sprayed with water, after it had dried for a few minutes, and blotted up the water (and paint) with a paper towel leaving those polka dots. I love the look, too. Thanks. and Happy Thanksgiving!

Robinsunne said...

No wait! That process was for the third painting. In the second paper I sprayed the gessoed paper with watered down blue acrylic paint. That's all. I really like my sprayer bottles... I have one in red, one in yellow and one in blue.

prashant said...

I am not remembering the paste details as I write

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I am not remembering the paste details as I write, but these were all gesso on brown paper bags

Wagyu Steak