Saturday, March 13, 2010

ATC Party at the Library!

We are having an ATC party at the Library
Saturday, March 20, 2:00 - 4:00
You are invited.
I wanted to make it really easy this month to make a bunch of new cards all at once. You know, get a little stash of ATCs and fatten up your collections. There will be different stations - a very quick, really interesting paint technique, a couple of new ideas at the collage table, very cool medallions to make at the paper punching station, plus drawing and rubber stamping, of course.

All of the techniques are easy enough for school children, but, as always, the artistically dexterous get this stuff in their hands and come up with amazing little works of visual delight.

To entice you further I have put together some great door prizes: if you are a newcomer to the group, or the friend who brings a newcomer there is one prize, if you are a K-12 teacher or a medical professional then I have a different door prize for you. Other categories for door prizes include professional artists (visual, performing or literary), high school students and prolific ATC makers.

The Library staff will have some refreshments for us, and I will make time for trading at the end of the party.

I can hardly wait. I have been having a lot of fun planning (making sample ATCs!)

I will see you there.

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a great time you all will have! I'd attend if I was close enough. Hope you will post some of the results.