Beautiful soft textures in your woven piece. Googled "paper weaving" and viewed results in Images, saw multitudes of great ideas. For example, the paper tapestries of Sage Reynolds.
Hi, hello! Welcome to my birthday party! I am so glad that you could come over for a visit. May I get you some iced tea? I have always loved...
The Robinsunne Postcard Press Logo
This logo is the trademark for my publishing company. Would you like to wear it in a T or messenger bag? Would you like to hang it as an ornament in your window? Click the angel. (Remember: this is a copyrighted image and may not be duplicated by anyone else.)
2 comments:
Cool. I like it. I'm sure I have lots of brown paper and paint around here..........
Beautiful soft textures in your woven piece. Googled "paper weaving" and viewed results in Images, saw multitudes of great ideas. For example, the paper tapestries of Sage Reynolds.
Post a Comment