Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crayon Paper 4Ever!

I needed new art on the Studio door so I got out some colored paper...
I love the layered look.
And I just had to make some more crayon paper. :)
So:
1. Draw and color.
2. Crumple.
3. Iron.
4. Draw-over.
5. I tried out the fusible again ... (shiny, but it only got the top of the wrinkles ... still not so sure about fusible-ing)
But I am sooo glad about the beading!

Hey: This month I will be starting to book art parties and gatherings. I have some great party projects set up. Go take a look. Book your party by email: robinsunne@robinsunne.com

2 comments:

Jan said...

I do like your crayon paper but my results were less than stellar. I put them into my scrap booking papers, hid them away. Maybe I need to try again because I sure like yours.

Robinsunne said...

Thanks, Jan. It is hard to tell what part of my papers you like and what part of yours aren't rating stars, but I will say that one of the things that I am liking about this process is the layering of colors. I am finding that I am going back over them several times even changing the colors - like going over a green with a red or light blue. Wait. I am going to write this down in the blog proper...